Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mobius: Nazo's Subdual

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-07-30
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Empty
PostSubject: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:26 am

Note(s): Migrated from the Hedgehog Café under Smash's awesome suggestion.

-:-Role Play Plot-:-

This role play takes place two years later after Sonic's experience of "lycanthropy" in Sonic Unleashed and his battle with the mystical Dark Gaia. As usual, there is always some sort of conflict involving the Chaos Emeralds and its cryptic powers. This time, it is no different; only more drastic.
Sonic's last battle with the Dark Gaia took an extreme amount of inarguable energy from the Chaos Emeralds, leaving only the negative energy in the ancient gems. If the emeralds were to come together again, a new being would be formed, a creature beyond world's imagination, forbidden to be released from the emeralds. If this is to happen, then may Mobius prepare for a total conquest by the powerful lethal being: Nazo. There is no stopping it, if it is not too late for the planet and its dwellers...

-:-Role play Rules-:-

1. No God-Modding. Otherwise no "acting like God", surpassing and killing other people's characters. Always ask the roleplayer first in advance when regards to battling and such.
2. Script Format or Literature Format is accepted. And writer's blocks do happen from time to time but at least make your posts a sentence long.
3. Keep swearing to a minimum; be sure to use something to censor the word(s) out, such as using the asterisks (*) or anything of the sort. This is to prevent offending anyone or disrupting them from their comfort zone.
4. Romance is allowed, just keep it PG-13.
5. Respect other role players. We all have different opinions and perspectives, so at the least, act maturely.
6. Up to 2 fan characters. If you want to use a canon character (e.g.: Sonic, Shadow, Silver, etc.) ask; you can only use up to two canon characters. It is first come, first serve.
7. When desired to speak outside of role play, wrap your text with [OOC:] or in parentheses and/or brackets. Anyway to help distinguish it is outside of role play terms.

-:-Character List-:-

Sonic the Hedgehog - MM_12
Miles "Tails" Prower
Knuckles the Echidna - Smash The Echidna
Shadow the Hedgehog - Eclipse the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
E-123 Omega
Espio the Chameleon
Vector the Crocodile
Charmy Bee
Amy Rose
Cream the Rabbit
Big the Cat
Silver the Hedgehog
Blaze the Cat
Honey the Cat - Sonicfan919
Fang the Sniper - Sonicfan919
Nazo - MM_12
(more characters may be added if requested)

-:-Fan Characters-:-

Eclipse - Eclipse the Hedgehog
Rocket - Luckyspike
Smash - Smash The Echidna

More note(s): Roleplay has started, but you may jump in at anytime while it is still appropriate.
Certain characters are going to be required for the RP, but as of now, only three were required, Sonic Shadow and Knuckles. Currently and fortunately we have two already occupying two of the mentioned characters. I believe it will take a while for a role player to stop by and request Sonic, so for the time being, I shall take place as Sonic for temporarily until someone comes along and requests him.
The emeralds do not necessarily have to come in contact with each other as soon as possible. Time can be wasted and we can idle a bit, but eventually the emeralds will have to come together soon. For now, we do whatever we want, but while doing so, one of us has to collect an emerald; as in for every character that is currently in the RP, they must have one. Fortunately we also have the available number of characters, hence why I think its a great time to start the RP.
This can and will be edited and modified when necessary. Be sure to check the first page every now and then for any changes.

Last edited by MM_12 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.MM-12.deviantart.com
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:26 am

[OOC: This next post will contain all of the past posts that have been made in the original thread. This is to freshen up everyone's mind and help them to recall what has happened so far. At the conclusion of these posts, a summary will be posted (if the roleplayer/roleplayers are too lazy to read it all *shot*).
Another thing I would like to point out, I have also color coded everyone's post, that way, it will help distinguish which role player said what. No need to play the guessing game here, haha. Smash is obviously blue. My posts will be featured as cyan. Eclipse the Hedgehog is in red. And Luckyspike is in olive. Please note, I am going by the names of what everyone went by in the original forum. So if you DO go by a different name in this forum, I will change and modify these texts as necessary to help making familiarizing easier.]

I can feel the seconds tick by rapidly, my arrival close to emerging. I feel the presence of the emerald far across the world, yet close through a vital spiritual connection. They are containing dormant dark energy. Yes, I shall soon come forth, and reveal myself to the entire universe. It is only a matter of time.

Today was a normal Monday. The sky was a celestial warm blue, few clouds were visible, and the sun royally shining down on its earthy kingdom. The cool breeze blew every now and then. It was a great day to be out on the beach, a walk in the park, or even reckless cantering about in meadows. And that was what a certain blue hedgehog did. Yells of joy and loud laughs filled the empty vast space of the green grassy sea as a blue blur dashed crossed it jovially. Running at high speeds and with his fists behind him and his blue trail, he looked ahead to see a mountain come into view. Grinning, he decided to accelerate to get there even faster, until something made him trip.
"OOF!" falling on his side, he landed with a thud. He pulled his head up to see what had caused his trip, and to his utter amazement, he caught sight of a shimmering green jewel. "A Chaos Emerald huh.." he spoke to no one in particular as he took the emerald into his gloved hand. "Seems like my lucky day,"

That same morning, Smash was training in his back yard. Today he was training his little sister, Pearl. She occasionally came outside to work out with him, just to keep in shape, while Smash trained every day to get stronger. The two eventually began sparring together, the final part of their training. Smash outrightly had the upper hand in the battle, but was intentionally holding back in order to let her have a chance. After a while, Smash ended the duel by knocking her down. "Lets take a break and get something to eat." Smash said. He helped her up and the two went inside the house.

(One month ago) Shadow the Hedgehog walked briskly down the long, endless hallways on Space Colony ARK, unhurried but moving quickly. It wouldn't take him long to do what he had set out for anyways, and he had all the time he would need. He was the Ultimate life form after all. Entering what he knew was Dr. Gerald Robotnik's lab, he smashed down the door to a locked, blast-proof vault. Pulling out a crimson jewel, he smiled. "I knew I could count on you, father." The blood-red chaos emerald glowed with power as Shadow made his way towards the Hangar Bay.

(One week ago) Eclipse the Hedgehog awoke in the middle of the night, sensing a strong power nearby, on the move in the north. Looking out from the tree he had been sleeping in, he realized that north meant the tall, snow-covered mountains that were almost constantly in a blizzard. "Hm...I recognize this power...odd since I can't remember what it is I'm recognizing, but then again, I can't remember anything." He chuckled softly to himself, without any trace of humor. Might as well have a look, I need something to do." And with that, the green hedgehog vanished into the shadows of the night.

Rocket: *Sitting on a branch, tossing an emerald up and down * hmmmmm... wonder where this thing came from...

Sonic's eyes widened as the verdant emerald in his palm began to glow a lustrous gleam briefly before dimming back into its original state. His expression twisted into that of perplexity. Usually a Chaos Emerald wasn't likely to glow unless if it was used to locate the other emeralds, thus sensing the nearby presence of the emerald's other six kin. And Sonic was sure that no other Chaos Emerald was near by. That and usually when an emerald glowed, it emitted powerful and a heavenly energy aura. Instead of feeling that, Sonic felt a slight tinge of negativity, perhaps iniquitous. He didn't enjoy that feeling at all, and normally he would find himself at ease holding a Chaos Emerald.

But there was that one time.. "Ngh." He suddenly grunted and shook his head. "Day dreaming sure does weird things to you. I swear I feel like Chaos' ancestors are giving me the evil eye." Sonic wryly smiled and stashed the emerald away. "I wonder if Eggman's still around. He's sure been pretty quiet. Actually, everyone has... time to see what everyone's been up to." With that, the cerulean hedgehog took off at a rapid velocity, leaving a blue trail in his wake.

Their energy pulses. Vaguely... faintly... but that is bound to alter. The remaining kin of those Chaos Emeralds are not too far. Yes. They'll soon come together... all the pieces are aligning together. They yearn for connection. That possibility is inevitable. Soon, Mobius, soon... you shall see. See the true caliph that reigns your kingdom. It is only a matter of time. Prepare yourself, Mobius... the energy of these emeralds are progressing in strength. And that is a key to your ultimate decree.

After finishing their meal, Smash took off outside to head to work. His job wasn't your usual business desk type of work, he was a veteran fighter at the renown arena in his area. Right when he walked out the door, he caught the mailman at his door, who gave the mail directly to him. Smash looked at the single envelope he got. It was from Gizmo, a friend of his. He opened it on the spot and dug his hand in it, soon bringing out a letter and-"Huh?" He pulled a yellow jewel out from the envelope. It was a Chaos emerald. He looked at the letter and opened it. "Hmm..." His eyes scanned the paper thoroughly. It read, "Hey Smash. Sorry this is on such short notice. I'm going to be out of town for the next few weeks. I want you to hold onto this Chaos Emerald for me. Normally I'd leave it home, but I'm gonna be away for a while. And lately, I've been detecting negative energy coming from it. I'm afraid that it might damage some of my equipment. If you can, just store it in a nice safe place. Thanks." Smash folded the letter back and mumbled something to himself. He looked at the Chaos Emerald in his hand. 'Negative energy, huh? Strange...' He thought. Suddenly, he began to feel something unpleasant. He could feel a bit of negative energy coming from the emerald as it began to glow. 'It's just as he said...' He looked up, and walked around to his garage. Moments later, he came roaring out onto the road on his motorcycle.

Rocket: *puts the emerald away, jumps down, yawns * hmmmmmmm... what to do what to do...

(One week ago) Eclipse ran as fast as he could, almost reaching the speed of sound. Completely unfazed by the extreme cold and the blizzards in the mountains, he continued to follow the unknown power. The fact that it was in the dead of night only increased his confidence - It made it all that much easier to avoid detection. The only problem was, the power seemed to be slightly faster than he was, and Eclipse didn't want to risk a Chaos Control as it could easily give him away. He sighed, continuing to follow the energy as long as he could, determined to find out what it was. He needed all the clues to his past he could get.

The winds violently brushes past Sonic's being as he raced across the earth. The pounding of his feet, the rapid even panting, and the whirl of his speedy trail were the only sounds in his presence. Even at the speed he was going, it was not enough to distract him from what had transpired fifteen minutes ago. Deep in his gut, something wasn't right; nor would he ignore it. "I have to talk it over with Tails. He might be aware of something..." he rationalized quietly. Just when he was about to change routes, sounds of a fast and powerful engine disrupted the hedgehog's thoughts.

"Oh?"

Below the cliff he was running on and from the corner of his emerald eye, he caught sight of a motorcycle traveling down the dirt path leaving dust in its trail. Mounted on the vehicle he could make out an azure dot. There weren't too many mobians that were blue like Sonic. Realization urged him to grin as he conjured a wild guess at the figure. "I wonder if it's him... Heh, only one way to find out." Without further hesitation, the blue wonder jumped off from the cliff and initiated his spin dash phase to travel down the hill's slope and pursued the motorbike in action.

Smash had left the city, and was now on a dirt road. He was focused on the path ahead of him, but his mind was wandering. 'Hope they don't mind me skipping work today.' He thought. 'But this really needs investigating. I need to find another Chaos Emerald and see if it's something happening to all of them or just this one. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with those alternate emeralds..that could be a big problem.' The emerald fitted into the cup holder on the front began to glow in reaction to a nearby emerald. At that moment, something caught Smash's eye. To his side, a figure was moving down the cliff at a high speed. He couldn't quite make it out, but it appeared to be blue. "The heck is that?" He pulled over to the side of the road and stopped to look at it. Once it came to the bottom, it appeared to be approaching him. He got into a defensive stance as he tried to make out what it was. As it got closer, he began to recognize it somewhat. "Hey, isn't that...?"

No sooner did the blue blur exit his spin dash phase and use his two feet to dash up to the blue figure he suspected to be an old friend of his. "Ha I knew it! I'd recognize that blue echidna anywhere. How can I forget Knuckles's counterpart?" Eventually the view of the echidna came into full blown view. "Long time no see, Smash." Sonic abruptly came to a halt, his feet skidding across the dirt path slightly.

Smash looked at the emerald in his motorcycle as Sonic was approaching him. It was glowing brightly in reaction to the one Sonic was holding. He turned back to face Sonic as he stopped in front of him. "Hey, Sonic." Smash greeted. "It's been a while, yeah. In fact, it's almost rare that we meet." His face turned serious. "Now that you're here, I've got something to discuss with you." He said.

The blue blur crossed his arms as he inspected the stern expression Smash was giving off. Whatever he wanted to discuss, it was serious. Had to be. "Right, I'm all ears. Though you might just be interested in what I have to say as well..." his words drifted as Sonic's eyes idly gazed at the Chaos Emerald Smash was in possession of. How convenient. The hedgehog also noticed the jewel glowing luminously, no doubt sensing another emerald's presence.

Smash noticed his gaze turn to the Emerald in his motorcycle. "That's what I want to discuss." Smash said, figuring they both were thinking about the same thing. "The Chaos Emeralds..Something's strange about them today."

One week ago.

Eclipse finally stopped running, his unknown objective having finally moved beyond his ability to track. Breathing heavily, he decided that it would do some good to work on increasing both speed and endurance in the near future. But for now, he had a more pressing matter to deal with.

Now.

Shadow the Hedgehog tore through the long since abandoned Egg-base. If Tail's description was accurate, it was the launch zone used by Dr. Robotnik to rebuild and launch the massive Death Egg for the third and final time. However, the doctor was well known for taking great pride in his inventions, and even these largely outdated security measures had managed to survive throughout the years. Not that it really mattered, as the Ultimate Life Form had little trouble destroying whatever impeded his progress enough to warrant destruction. Finally reaching his objective, he entered the main control center - also holding a sparkling light blue Chaos Emerald. Not bothering to unlock the machine, Shadow simply blasted it with a chaos spear and picked up the emerald from the rubble. Appraising the gem, the ebony hedgehog made sure that it was the real thing before vanishing with a quick chaos control.

Smash's words rang inside of Sonic's ears, like sounds of a bullet. "No kidding." His voice answered collectively, but his emerald eyes were telling a different story. Anxiously, Sonic proceeded to reveal his own Chaos emerald. The minute the gem was exposed, it emitted a frenzy bright light, gracing the presence of its brother. "I doubt it's a coincidence, it never is if it involves these things." Sonic's eye gazed up to the azure echidna before continuing. "What's your story?"

"My story?" Smash asked, raising an eyebrow. He dug into his pocket, before handing him a letter. "This." He said. "This was how I came into possession of this emerald. My friend asked me to hang onto this while he was out of town."
The letter he handed to Sonic read... "Hey Smash. Sorry this is on such short notice. I'm going to be out of town for the next few weeks. I want you to hold onto this Chaos Emerald for me. Normally I'd leave it home, but I'm gonna be away for a while. And lately, I've been detecting negative energy coming from it. I'm afraid that it might damage some of my equipment. If you can, just store it in a nice safe place. Thanks."

-:-Overall Summary of the what has happened-:-

[ OOC: To make transition smooth and quick, I shall provide a brief blurb of all that has happened, in case you're too lazy to read it all. ]

Gradually but surely, one by one the Chaos Emeralds all been sought and found, whether it was pure accident or chance. Currently, four have been found, with three remaining, hidden. Rocket seems to be idling at the moment with a Chaos Emerald, Shadow the Hedgehog has just infiltrated an abandoned Egg-base (where he has retrieved a Chaos Emerald of his own) before vanishing. Finally, Sonic and Smash are currently conversing and exchanging stories about the Chaos Emeralds they are in possession of.

Last edited by MM_12 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:30 am

[OOC: Also, I shall wait for the others to find this thread first before continuing. Also, we're always open to welcoming new role players! ]
Back to top Go down
TheGreatHedgehog
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
TheGreatHedgehog

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2011-03-18
Favorite Sonic Character : Top 10

10. Mephiles the Dark
9.Julie-Su
8.Scourge the Hedgehog
7. Dmitri
6.Ixis Naugus
5.Mammoth Mogul
4.Nack the Weasel/Amy Rose
3.Silver the Hedgehog
2.Shadow the Hedgehog
1.Sonic the Hedgehog

Character sheet
Name: Lucky the Hedgehog
Level: 17
HP (Health Points):
Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Left_bar_bleue850/850Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 am

I'm here.
Back to top Go down
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 am

LuckytheHedgehog900 wrote:
I'm here.

Glad you could make it good sir!
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Left_bar_bleue217/18001Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am

And I as well. We should get Mina to come here, if she wants to continue that is. (Either way, we should still invite her.)
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:13 am

Smash The Echidna wrote:
And I as well. We should get Mina to come here, if she wants to continue that is. (Either way, we should still invite her.)

Right. I'll send her a note pronto... actually. Right now's a good time. She'll probably call me crazy for sending her a note at 2 in the morning, but hey. (Well, her time zone's indicating 2 A.M. Here, it's still 1 A.M. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Left_bar_bleue217/18001Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 am

Lol. Well, Go for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
MM_12
MM_12

Female
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Blaze the Cat
Metal Sonic
Mephiles
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 am

The deed has been done. Now it's just a matter of her getting back to me. :p
Back to top Go down
Sonicfan919
Water Drop
Water Drop

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-04-20
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow or Silver

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Left_bar_bleue0/0Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Can Honey the cat be one of the canon characters?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobius: Nazo's Subdual   Mobius: Nazo's Subdual Empty

Back to top Go down

Mobius: Nazo's Subdual
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next