Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 am

Just last night I had remembered how much I needed to catch up on everything. I'd been falling behind in everything 'cause I had a cold. I'm gonna try to get back into the flow of things, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 pm

(I kinda remember us discussing what we were going to do here in the chat, but I don't remember so I'm just gonna try to move things along one step at a time.)

Eventually, the group gathered back downstairs in the kitchen. After explaining the situation upstairs, the others had begun to look worried. "If we're going to act, now's the time." Smash declared. "Are we ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Aaron took a deep breath, and looked over at his twin and his girlfriend for an unknown reassurance. "I'm ready." he spoke up.

"We all are.." Kurtis added. He looked unsure about the plan like most in the room, but they knew it just had to be done.

"Julia, Crystal and Aiden..I'm counting on you three to keep the children safe while we're gone."

The three nodded. "You can count on us." Aiden promised.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Smash was also feeling pretty uneasy, but he even more worried about not doing anything. "Alright then..." He turned to face the stairs, "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:32 am

The sun's rays began to light up a large, brightly colored pink room through the windows. There, sleeping in a queen sized bed was a younger Diana. She looked to be around 14 years old..the age she was when she took her sister's place as the heir to the throne.

She looked as though she was dreaming peacefully..until her eyes instantly shot open with a look of fear. Flashes of what happened with her sister a few weeks earlier had haunted her sleep every night..as it did with her parents and the rest of her people. She looked down at the crystal hanging from her neck, still breathing heavily from the nightmare. 'I wish I knew what happened back there..Why wasn't Lucretia accepted at the rightful queen like she was supposed to?..' That was the main question. She remembered asking her parents for the answer, but they didn't know either. Either that or they were just hiding the scary truth. Nothing like that had ever happened before so why did it happen now? Even though she herself made the evil red light disappear and bring order back to Animas, that still didn't make her feel better.

Diana got up, and began to get ready for the day as she changed and brushed her hair. She tried to get the troublesome thoughts out of her head, but they refused to stop. She was more worried about Lucretia than anything. 'I haven't seen her for four days now..What must she be thinking? She hasn't eaten much..she hasn't left her room..It must be devastating to her to think that her spot was taken by...' Diana didn't even want to finish her sentence as a new reality struck her. What if her sister hated her now for everything that happened?

Diana sat her brush down on her vanity, and looked down. "Stop being so silly..." she tried to argue with herself. "Lucretia wouldn't hate me for something that wasn't my fault..It might be upsetting her, but she can't hate me. I'm her sister.." She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled lightly. "I'll just have to cheer her up then, huh?"

Excited by the thoughts of how she could cheer Lucretia up, she ran out of her room, making her way into the kitchen to find Percy and Derrik.

~~

"What should we do now?" asked the voice of the triplets' mother in the dining room.

Diana stopped in the doorway, and decided to listen to her parents' conversation. She hid in the shadows of the large hallway, where the sun couldn't reach through the windows on the other side.

"I don't know.." answered her father, distraught about the situation.

It was strange hearing her father's strong voice in such a weak, fearful tone.

"The whole city is in a panic about Lucretia..they're absolutely terrified of her. The only reason there haven't been riots outside the gates is because of Diana, and how she brought the crystal back to its regular state.." her mother explained sadly.

Diana could hear that her mother was trying to fight back tears, making her heart sink to the floor. She didn't know that the people of the kingdom were terrified of her sister. 'What is there to be afraid of?' she thought with a sudden hatred by their ignorance. 'Lucretia is still the same person! She hasn't changed at all! Maybe the crystal just...just..' She trailed off, not knowing what to think. She was still clueless. Of course it was terrifying when the large Moon Crystal turned red and began to shake the ground, but that wasn't because Lucretia was someone to be feared..could it?..

"I don't blame them..I'm terrified of her too.." her father added. His voice sounded strange and cold to Diana. The way he said it almost made her want to cry. She couldn't believe he would say such a thing!

Her mother was about to protest to him, but he spoke up before she could muster a word.

"I asked Eros to look into this..The same day everything happened, he said he remembered something in the ancient scriptures that prophesied this, but it had been so long since he heard or read so far back into the scriptures, he couldn't say for certain. He didn't say more about until I met with him yesterday.."

Diana leaned in closer, wanting to hear every last detail of what her father had to say next without being detected..but out of nowhere she felt herself falling. She had been careless, and tripped over the threshold of the door.

Her parents turned to her quickly, and were fearful of what she might've heard.

"Ow.." the young purple rabbit yelped, holding her knee in pain.

"Diana! How long have you been there??" her mother demanded, hoping her daughter wasn't eavesdropping.

"Oh, sorry mother..I woke up so hungry I ran from my room to the dining room. I didn't mean to be so careless and fall though.." she lied quickly, giving her parents a sheepish grin. "You didn't hear my stomping through the halls?"

The king and queen both relaxed, and let out a deep breath of relief. "No, sorry dear. Your father and I were having an important chat. You really should be more careful." her mother scolded with concern.

"Sorry mother.." There was a few seconds of silence. "Do you know where Percy and Derrik are?" Diana asked suddenly.

"Yes. They were outside in the courtyard the last I saw them." her father answered.

"Okay, thanks! Goodbye!" She waved, and quickly ran out of the dining room. Even though her lie seemed to work, she was too scared to stick around in fear of her parents seeing the lie written on her face. There was so much left unanswered! She mentally kicked herself for falling right when she was going to get some answers!

Her parents looked at each other, deeply confused, then looked back at the doorway. "I thought she said she was hungry?.." her father said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~To be continued! Sorry..I'll finish this part soon. Its pretty long and I have to get up early tomorrow. :(Hope you liked it so far! Lemme know how my writing is at the moment! xD
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:33 am

^
New part..

"I don't know.." answered her father, distraught about the situation.

It was strange hearing her father's strong voice in such a weak, fearful tone.

"The whole city is in a panic about Lucretia..they're absolutely terrified of her. The only reason there haven't been riots outside the gates is because of Diana, and how she brought the crystal back to its regular state.." her mother explained sadly.

Diana could hear that her mother was trying to fight back tears, making her heart sink to the floor. She didn't know that the people of the kingdom were terrified of her sister. 'What is there to be afraid of?' she thought with a sudden hatred by their ignorance. 'Lucretia is still the same person! She hasn't changed at all! Maybe the crystal just...just..' She trailed off, not knowing what to think. She was still clueless. Of course it was terrifying when the large Moon Crystal turned red and began to shake the ground, but that wasn't because Lucretia was someone to be feared..could it?..

"I don't blame them..I'm terrified of her too.." her father added. His voice sounded strange and cold to Diana. The way he said it almost made her want to cry. She couldn't believe he would say such a thing!

Her mother was about to protest to him, but he spoke up before she could muster a word.

"I asked Eros to look into this..The same day everything happened, he said he remembered something in the ancient scriptures that prophesied this, but it had been so long since he heard or read so far back into the scriptures, he couldn't say for certain. He didn't say more about until I met with him yesterday.."

Diana leaned in closer, wanting to hear every last detail of what her father had to say next without being detected..but out of nowhere she felt herself falling. She had been careless, and tripped over the threshold of the door.

Her parents turned to her quickly, and were fearful of what she might've heard.

"Ow.." the young purple rabbit yelped, holding her knee in pain.

"Diana! How long have you been there??" her mother demanded, hoping her daughter wasn't eavesdropping.

"Oh, sorry mother..I woke up so hungry I ran from my room to the dining room. I didn't mean to be so careless and fall though.." she lied quickly, giving her parents a sheepish grin. "You didn't hear my stomping through the halls?"

The king and queen both relaxed, and let out a deep breath of relief. "No, sorry dear. Your father and I were having an important chat. You really should be more careful." her mother scolded with concern.

"Sorry mother.." There was a few seconds of silence. "Do you know where Percy and Derrik are?" Diana asked suddenly.

"Yes. They were outside in the courtyard the last I saw them." her father answered.

"Okay, thanks! Goodbye!" She waved, and quickly ran out of the dining room. Even though her lie seemed to work, she was too scared to stick around in fear of her parents seeing the lie written on her face. There was so much left unanswered! She mentally kicked herself for falling right when she was going to get some answers!

Her parents looked at each other, deeply confused, then looked back at the doorway. "I thought she said she was hungry?.." her father said.

*sigh* I lost interest in continuing the rest..I'm sure I'll get more inspiration tomorrow! Please tell me what you think and how I should continue from here I really need to discuss this stuff with you! XD
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:03 pm

I just completed the flashback Diana had when she was walking toward Lucretia when she was sleeping! Check it out! Smile

https://fandedication.4umer.com/t229p560-moonlight-visitor#9218
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:03 am

It took Diana at least five whole minutes to make it to the courtyard because of how large the inside of the castle was. When she saw both Percy and Derrik by the fountain, she immediately stopped a few yards from them to catch her breath.

"Diana! Are you alright?" young Percy asked, running to her aid with Derrik close behind.

She nodded, still trying to catch her breath as her brother rubbed her back. "Sorry.." she finally managed to say, swallowing hard from the endurance. "I ran all the way from the dining room at the other end of the castle."

"Why?" The much older red fox asked. "Is there something wrong?"

"Not really. I just.." Diana began. She looked down, thinking about everything her parents were talking about earlier. From what she did find out from eavesdropping on them, she knew she had to do something to help Lucretia more than ever.

"The whole city is in a panic about Lucretia..they're absolutely terrified of her."

She heard her mother's fearful voice say that over and over again in her mind, weighing her heart down even more.

"I want to take Lucretia out to have a good time today. I know how much she likes shopping..And I know that all of this has upset her so much..I just want her to be happy again.." She looked up at Derrik, noticing how tense he got after she mentioned her sister's name. She was used to it by now, again reminded of just how much people now feared Lucretia.

Ignoring it, she just needed to ask. "Could you please take us in the city, Derrik? Mother and Father won't let us go alone."

Derrik breathed in heavily, and closed his eyes. He looked to be in conflict with himself.

Diana waited for a reply from him, hoping he wouldn't deny her request..

"I don't think that's a very good idea, Diana."

She turned to see Percy with his arms crossed. He was the one who said it, not Derrik.

"Why not?" Diana demanded with desperation in her voice. She just couldn't understand! Was her own brother afraid of their sister too?

"Because of what happened. Our people aren't ready to see her yet. They're all still very frightened and it just wouldn't be a very good idea. It would make Lucretia feel worse, and the people even more frightened than they already are." Percy explained softly, taking the words right out of Derrik's mouth. For only fourteen years old, Percy was very mature and aware for his age. But even though he thought he was quite clear with his explanation, Diana still couldn't understand.

"But she didn't do anything!" Diana argued, now on the brink of tears. Both Percy and Derrik were surprised with how hysterical she was being, but looked at her with sympathy.

"All she did was touch the crystal like she was supposed to! It was the crystal that ruined everything, not her! She's still the same Lucretia..nothing's changed! But now everyone is afraid of her.." She looked at Percy, then to Derrik. "You and you..even father.." she added sadly, feeling even more sorry for her sister as she sobbed quietly.

Derrik sighed and looked over to Percy. Percy was at a loss for words. He agreed with a few parts of what Diana said, but he didn't want to tell her the cold truth that was on everyone else's minds. There was a reason to fear Lucretia. If the crystal didn't accept her..if the thing that created and cared for their planet didn't accept his eldest sister..then there was definitely something to fear from her. Sure she might still be the same person, but there was something inside her that the crystal didn't like. But Diana was too naive to realize everything on her own yet. He almost didn't want to tell her..because he knew if he did, it would destroy her..or she wouldn't believe him anyways.

"Alright.." Derrik spoke up.

"Huh?" Percy asked as both him and Diana were awaken from their thoughts.

"I'll take you and Lucretia into the city. But just in case, we probably shouldn't tell your parents. They..might not allow it anyways." The red fox explained quietly, hoping that what he got himself into wouldn't turn out as bad as he was imagining it would.

Diana's face lit up as Percy's looked shocked. "Really?? You mean it Derrik? Thank you so much!" she cried, and hugged him tightly.

Derrik smiled lightly, and laid his hand on top of her head. "Go get her and meet me at the gate as soon as you can. And remember, if something happens, we're going straight back okay?"

Diana nodded. "Alright!" As soon as she let go of him, she was off to her sister's room.

"I hope you know what you're getting us into." Percy said to him darkly after Diana left.

"Don't worry.." Derrik said, holding his sword's handle tightly. "I won't let anything happen to them. Lucretia may not be the next queen because of a reason none of us understand completely, but Diana's right..She's still the same person and I'm not ready to give up on her like most of the people in this city have."
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:17 am

Diana hardly remembered running all the way up to her sister's room as she finally stopped outside Lucretia's door to again catch her breath. She was too anxious and excited.

Being respectful, she knocked a few times on her sister's door to warn her of her arrival. "Lucretia?" No answer. "Sissy?..I-I'm coming in, okay?" When there was still no answer, Diana opened the door.

She was greeted by complete darkness when she entered, making her feel uneasy. "Lu-Lucretia?.." she stammered as she searched blindly for the lightswitch. There was still no answer from her sister. With fear in her heart that something terrible had happened, Diana swung her hand wildly against the wall to find the lightswitch quicker. As soon as she switched the light on, she looked around the cold and empty room, and found her sister curled up in a fetal position on top of the covers on the bed..

"Lucretia!" Diana cried, and ran to her. The closer she got, the more disturbed she was to see her sister the way she was. Lucretia's eyes looked glazed over with large bags underneath them. Her once beautiful fur and hair looked mangled and knotted. There were bruises on her forearms from where she squeezed them tightly..Instant tears began to fall from Diana's cheeks from seeing this state her sister was in..

The pink rabbit blinked a few times, and finally noticed that Diana was in the room when she heard sobs. "Diana.." she mumbled weakly, not wanting to see her little sister cry.

"Lucretia, what's happened to you?" Diana sobbed, too afraid to hug her sister for comfort in fear that she might shatter her from how fragile she looked.

Slowly, Lucretia sat up and hung her legs off the side of her bed to look Diana in the eyes. "Don't cry, Diana. I'm fine. I just haven't been able to get any sleep lately.." she lied quietly. But there was in fact so much wrong with her that Lucretia didn't even know where to begin! There was a voice..a cold voice that haunted her..maybe even possessed her from time to time but she couldn't remember if it did. It made her feel angry..lost..confused..heartbroken..rage..jealousy...at everybody including her family..And especially against Diana.

She suddenly felt the strange voice coming back..It tugged at her heart and she could feel it poisoning her mind as all of those terrible feelings came back to her all at once again. She groaned loudly and held her head with both hands, wishing for the pain and the voice to stop.

'Why are you feeling bad for making that little bitch cry? Its her fault you're like this! Hate her! HATE HER!"

"Ugghhhhhh....!" she cried, trying to fight it.

"Lucretia!" Diana yelled, holding her sister tightly. She couldn't remember if she ever felt this scared before in her life! But as quickly as it started, she felt Lucretia begin to relax and put her arms down by her sides. Diana began to sob louder, not wanting to let her sister go now. "Are you alright?" she sobbed.

"I told you, I'm fine Diana..I've just been getting these awful headaches lately.." she tried to smile, but the exhaustion she felt wouldn't let her. Fighting it off always made her feel so tired..

But Diana shook her head. She just couldn't believe that her sister was alright! "You're lying, Lucretia! I know you are.." the shaken purple rabbit argued, her tears subsiding a little.

"Heh..no I'm not you little brat. So what are you doing here anyways?" Lucretia smiled lightly and tried to change the subject.

Diana smiled a little, glad that her sister was starting to be her old self again. "Well I..wanted to take you out to the city with Derrik and Percy to go shopping..I thought that it would cheer you up but if you're not feeling well you don't have to.."

Lucretia frowned a little, not knowing how she felt about going into the city..To be completely honest, she was scared..scared of what her people thought of her now after everything that happened..
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:40 pm

"I...I don't know if that would be such a good idea, Diana.." She lifted her legs up and hugged her knees to her chest, staring sadly at nothing. "I don't think that the people want to see me right now.." All of the memories from the way the crystal reacted to her, raced through her mind for what seemed like the hundredth time that day. She could still see the horrid looks of her people watching her as the crystal threw her back from some sort of recoil.

Diana felt a pinch in her heart as her good intentions came crashing down around her. She could feel more tears trying to sneak their way out, but stayed strong for her sister. Lucretia didn't need to see her cry even more..not in the state she's in right now..

"Sissy.." she began, trying to find the right words to say. It was beginning to make her feel sick to her stomach. She just couldn't believe that their people would give up on Lucretia like this..Even if their own parents and brother said so! 'Maybe if everyone saw how broken she is, they'd stop being so cruel..'

Before continuing, she put Lucretia's hands in hers, and looked her straight in the eyes with much sincerity. "I think this would be great for you..You've been locked up in your room for weeks. And in those weeks, it should've given our people time to get over whatever happened that day. Besides..None of this was your fault. They shouldn't hate you for anything. So please..Come with me. I don't like seeing you like this.." she begged.

Lucretia sighed. It was hard to say no to her sister whenever she gave her that look..

Deep in her heart, she knew that her people would never forget this..and that they probably wouldn't treat her the same way again..but Diana was right. They shouldn't hate her for this..they shouldn't shun her for something she had no control over..For once, she began to think positive. Her face and body loosened up and she smiled a genuine smile for the first time since the incident. "Alright Diana..Let's go." she said softly.

Diana smiled big and surprised Lucretia with a tight hug. "Thank you sissy!" she cried. Her heart was now leaping with joy from seeing her sister's radiant smile and soft features again.

"Can't..breathe..." Lucretia choked out.

Diana immediately let go. "Sorry.." she said sheepishly, scratching the back of her head with embarrassment. Lucretia giggled and hopped off the bed before giving Diana a tight squeeze back. "Just let me have a few minutes to get ready, then we'll go." she said happily, and scurried off to the other end of her room where her bathroom was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 65 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: