Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonlight Visitor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Oh I see..=/ Well as long as you don't mind me helping with them a little bit..I could throw some ideas out there for them. Would you like to do the honors? Frost Wink
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Well, seeing how I haven't even developed them much at all over the years, I suppose I'll accept your help. Razz

Sure thing. Gimmie some time to think of how to begin.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:59 am

You alive Smash?^.^'
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue217/18001Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Ah, crap. I forgot I was supposed to start this! For some reason I started waiting on you. Sorry, Wasn't really thinking there. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:38 pm

lol. Its all good.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Not sure when I'll get it up. I'm making progress in my head, but I haven't started writing it out.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Yeah alright..
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Sorry about the wait. =/

EDIT: Even more sorry about the wait. I really haven't been able to get
it all down. I'm progressing, but I've just been kept busy and
unmotivated. I'll try to get something down tonight though

But I won't be able to post the first part yet. Since you come in a bit
late, I'm gonna have to write out a whole chapter or two. =/
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:42 am

At last, the long awaited beginning has arrived! We've been waiting for this for..heck, it's been at least a year or two.

----

It was the beginning of Summer Vacation. All the kids were out of school, and soon enough the Blitz Pit would be holding it's Annual World Tournament in Green Flower City. At this time of the year, it was the perfect chance for everyone to see each other, which was precisely why Smash The Echidna was inviting all of his friends over to his house for a big get-together and a barbecue. Even people from out of town, and lived far from Green Flower City. Smash's house was large, so it was perfect for a party. However, it made the preparations a lot more time consuming. Because of that, some of his friends who lived close by came over to help out. Though others had left to pickup the invited friends who were coming from afar; One person being Gizmo, who left to the airport to meet his two old friends.

"Their plane should be arriving soon." The crimson colored cat announced, looking forward with enthusiasm. "I can't wait to see them again. It's been too long."
"They sound like they're really close friends." A young, silver fox stated beside him.
"Yeah, they are. Known each other since the 3rd grade. And I haven't seen them in 4 years." Gizmo said, looking up a bit. He then looked down at the girl. "By the way, why is it that you wanted to come with me, Crystal?" He asked. "I mean, It's not like you know them..."
Crystal simply smiled at him. "I have some friends coming from Emerald Town as well. They said that they'd be coming today."
"Jessie, right?" He guessed, remembering the spunky purple fox she'd hang out with on rare occasions.
"Yeah, her and James." She answered. "I invited them to come for the party."
"Ah. Well, that's nice." Gizmo nodded. "It'd be great to see everybody at the same time without any kind of conflict, for once."
"Yeah." Soon, they heard the sound of a plane coming in close by.
"That just might be them." Gizmo said, hopefully. They stood by waiting for the plane to land and unload the passengers.

Soon, the passengers exited the plane and hurried about their business. Amongst them were two siblings; An orange cat wearing a gray cap backwards on his head, and a yellow cat wearing a gold colored bow in her hair. "Whelp, We made it." The girl said.
"Ugh. Remind me to never again drink any kinda soda pop during some sort of turbulence." The boy groaned, rubbing his tummy, and letting out a burp shortly afterwards.
"I told you, Mike, you should've stuck with the lemon-aid." His sister teased. "C'mon. Gizmo's probably already waiting for us." She walked on ahead. Her brother quickly followed, not wanting to get left behind. They soon collected their bags amongst the cargo from the plane. "It's been four years..." She suddenly spoke, as if she were recollecting on old times.
"Hm? What's wrong, Lina?" Mike asked, looking somewhat puzzled.
"It's been so long since we've seen each other. I'm just wondering...no, nevermind." She shook her head. "Let's hurry and-" She suddenly bumped into someone as she was turning around. "Oh! Sorry about that."
The person she bumped into was a purple fox, around the same age she was. "Hey, Watch the Lemon-aid! I paid Five Bucks for this!" She exclaimed, holding the cup high to keep it from spilling.
"S-so sorry! I didn't even see you there." Lina apologized hastily.
"No worries. Just be a little more careful, 'kay?" She said before grabbing her own bag. She looked over at the corner of her eye, and noticed a blue fox struggling with a backpack. "Hey Jay, You SURE you don't need any help with that?"
The boy was sweating bullets as he lifted his bag off the ground. "N-No, I'm...Nngh, Fine!" He grunted. He finally managed to get the pack on his back, and he almost toppled over onto his face. He managed to keep his balance and walk straight. "They insisted that I take my training equipment with me, regardless if it could fit in here or not. I'm surprised it didn't bust open yet." He said, sounding a tad less strained. "I'm just gonna take this as training..." He wobbled a little bit before he began to walk again. He kept a straight and unstable course towards where he thought was the exit.
The girl looked unsure about it, but then shrugged. "Well, I'll be programming 911 into my speed dial if you need me." She called out before following him.

Mike and Lina exchanged glances, both of them having a large sweat drop rolling down the sides of their faces. "We should be going too." Mike said. Lina nodded as they both headed off.

"Hey, I see them!" Crystal cried out excitedly. Gizmo looked immediately, and saw two foxes heading their way. Crystal waved happily, as Gizmo scanned the area for his friends. No sign of them.
"Hey, Crystal! It's been a while!" Jessie greeted once she reached them.
"I know! It's great to see you two again!" She said.
Jessie turned to look at Gizmo. "And you must be Gizmo, right?" She asked. Gizmo turned to look at her.
"Yeah, That's me." He answered.
The purple fox held out her hand to shake. "Jessie Garnet, head of the club "Team Garnet". Crystal told me she'd be coming with you. Nice to meetcha!"
Gizmo shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too." He replied. Jessie turned around to look behind her. "Hey James, They've got one of them push cart things for heavy boxes right over there. Think you could reach it without breaking your back?"
James, holding the bulging backpack on his back and nearly bent all the way over as he walked, just grumbled to himself. "Grr...nngh...How the heck did Dad manage to...Gah..Get this thing on the plane...!?"
Gizmo's eyes widened. "I think we should help him." He said. Crystal nodded, and they both rushed over to support him. They lifted the backpack together, taking some weight off of his shoulders.
"T-Thanks.." He said, sounding slightly relieved. Jessie came over with the cart, and James began to take the pack off. "Careful, it's real heavy."
"I think I can put it on there. I'm not gonna be lifting it very high anyway." Gizmo said as he began to take the backpack. Once James let go of it all the way, Gizmo immediately fell right over onto his back, with his foot sticking straight up into the air. The backpack rolled over his face and stopped right above his head. "Oohhh...I think I'm not doing that again."
"See?" James shook his head. Crystal helped him up, and they looked at the bag. "Let's just roll it onto it and strap it down." He said. Jessie pushed the cart against it as they shoved the backpack onto it. They strapped it down tightly, and then pushed it back and forth to test it. "As freaking heavy as this thing still is, it sure beats carrying it." James said.
"I just wanna know how you got that thing here in the first place!" Gizmo exclaimed. "Or what the heck's IN it, for that matter."

Before he could answer, they heard a voice calling out to them; Gizmo's name, to be precise. Gizmo turned around, and his face lit up. "Guys! You're here!" He cried out as he ran to them. The two cats waved to him, looking just as happy as he was. "I'm so glad you made it. It's been far too long."
"I'm so glad I made it, too." Mike laughed, rubbing his stomach. "I made the mistake of drinking soda during turbulence. I only just NOW got over my "Rapid Burping Syndrome"."
Gizmo laughed. "Should've stuck with the lemon-aid." He looked over at Lina. "How've you been, Lina? Did you catch any "Illnesses" as well?"
"Nope, I pinched my pennies." She joked along.

"I take it those are his friends?" Jessie asked, standing alongside Crystal and James as they watched the little reunion.
"Yeah. They're from Emerald Town, too." Crystal said. "He hasn't seen them in a long time. It's been years, he said."
"Heh. I guess we're lucky, then." James said, looking at the two. "We get to see eachother every other month or so at the longest."
Jessie nodded. "Yeah. I guess you're right." She watched them a bit longer, then turned around. "Whelp! We got a barbecue waiting for us. So what're we waiting for?"
"Him." Crystal said. "He took me here, so I can't really leave without him..."
Jessie's outburst of energy immediately died. She pouted while looking back. "Well, what's taking him?"

"So, I hear you've become a world class inventor?" Mike nudged Gizmo playfully.
"Well, I wouldn't go THAT far.." Gizmo answered, modestly. "But hey, my stuff is really good. I'll show you when we got to my place."
"I can't wait to see what you've made." Lina grinned. "I remember you talking about stuff you wanted to make back then, but I didn't think you'd ever actually pull it off!"
"You'd be surprised." Gizmo said. He turned around to face the others. "Let's not keep my dad waiting, he has work later today." He said.

"And what about us?" Jessie mumbled. Gizmo and his friends walked back to the group. "All ready?" Gizmo asked. The three of them nodded. "Okay, let's go."
"Hey," Lina looked at Jessie. "You're the girl I bumped into earlier. You know Gizmo?"
"As of five minutes ago, yeah." Jessie shrugged. "You know him, too?" She asked, somewhat sarcastically.
"As of eight years ago, yeah." Lina replied. "What's your name?"
"Jessie. Jessie Garnet. And here's Crystal, and James." She introduced. "Nice to meet ya."
"I'm Lina, and this is my brother, Micheal." Lina returned the introductions. "Nice to meet you, too."
Gizmo watched them get acquainted with each other. "Alrighty, then. Let's head out." He said. He turned around and marched towards the exit of the airport, with the others following closely behind.

Later, they had all reached Gizmo's house. They carried Mike and Lina's bags inside, but left Jessie and James' bags in Gizmo's father's car. "Okay, since I have work in a little bit, I'm going to take you home now." He said, looking down at Crystal.
"Okay. Thank you, sir." She said, slightly bowing politely.
"Think nothing of it." He said. He looked over at Gizmo. "I'll see you tonight, son."
"Okay, Dad. Thanks for the ride." He waved. His father nodded and smiled, soon taking Crystal, Jessie and James out back to his car. Gizmo closed the door behind them and turned around. "Whelp, I guess that's that. Gizmo said, putting his fists on his hips. "Let's get you guys settled in first. You two will be staying in my room."
"Sounds good to me." Mike said. Lina nodded. "I don't really mind, either."
"Okay then, follow me." Gizmo lead them both upstairs. The two of them looked around as they followed their friend. "This place sure hasn't changed much." Mike said. "It's really nostalgic to be here."
"Yeah, I know exactly what you mean." Lina agreed. Gizmo looked back at them at the corner of his eye, and just smiled. He opened the door to his room, and stepped to the side to let them in. "Come on in." He said. The two walked inside, and Gizmo came in after them. Mike and Lina set their bags down in the corner. "I trust you guys brought your sleeping bags?" Gizmo inquired.
"Yeah, I made sure we brought them." Mike said with a nod.
"Great, 'cause we can't afford another bed." He said with a slight chuckle. "Well, make yourselves at home. Can I get you guys anything?"
"Nah, I'm good." Mike said.
"No thanks." Lina shook her head. Something then caught her eye on Gizmo's desk. She turned around and walked towards it, soon picking up a small, framed photograph sitting on the desk by the window. "Hey...This picture." She turned to look at Gizmo. "You still have this picture of us?" She asked, both eyebrows raised.
Mike walked over to look at it over her shoulder. "Hey I remember that! That's when we went to the beach before you moved out." He said. They felt a surge of nostalgia flowing through them as they looked at the photo. The three of them standing together at the beach, looking as happy as ever.
Gizmo slightly blushed as he scratched the back of his head. "Oh yeah, heheh. I kept that around." He said, somewhat sheepishly. He then looked down solemnly. "I never wanted to forget that day. It was the most fun I've ever had in my life." He said, quietly. He then looked up at them with a cheerful grin. "But now a new era of "Fun" is just about to begin! Come on, let's go downstairs and I'll show you some cool stuff I've made!"
The two siblings exchanged glances, and then looked at him with a hint of excitement. "Okay!"

---

Took me a while to get all that down. I'm doing the next part as well, the actual party. I figured you could come in sometime after the party dies down?
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Sure!! Great job!^_^ I seriously appreciate the time and effort you've put into this! It was definitely worth the wait. =) I actually have a new idea as well. I'll post a little something soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Visitor   Moonlight Visitor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Visitor
Page 2 of 68Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: