Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what are you into?

Go down 
+3
Wesker8
Smash Corliss
Kagome+InuYasha16
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female
Number of posts : 779
Birthday : 1993-07-27
Registration date : 2011-05-05
Favorite Sonic Character : Cosmo

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
So what are you into? Left_bar_bleue0/0So what are you into? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

So what are you into? Empty
PostSubject: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm so interested to know how people from different parts of the world occupy their time with! Of course some of us like Sonic and everything, but what do you like to do?

Um..I guess I'll put down 5 things about me.

1) I really like to draw and make things. In school I'm in advanced art and I just love it. =)
2) I work with the elderly at a nursing home, and its great. Old people are just so awesome. I love to take care of them and listen to the many stories they have to tell.
3) I like to watch just about any anime out there that has a great storyline. I'm more into the romance than the fighting ones and my most favorite types are Magical Girl and School Drama.
4) I listen to different genres of music from cute little japanese girls singing, to hard rock and heavy metal, to gospel bluegrass. xD
5) I'm a really social person. I almost have to be with another person thoughout my whole day just to talk to. I hate being alone and when I am alone for a time, I get anxiety. xD

I really hope someone else does this because I really am interested in learning more about the people that are on Smash's forum. =)
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):
So what are you into? Left_bar_bleue0/0So what are you into? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Aw..guess no one want to do this..-_-'
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
So what are you into? Left_bar_bleue217/18001So what are you into? Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:58 am

I kept meaning to, but I kept getting sidetracked. silent
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Wesker8
Son of Wind
Son of Wind
Wesker8

Male
Number of posts : 517
Birthday : 1993-03-24
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Tails the Fox

Character sheet
Name: Cindy
Level: 55
HP (Health Points):
So what are you into? Left_bar_bleue2500/2500So what are you into? Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Sounds like fun. I'll put in a few.

1. I like to draw as well and also on deviantart too, though I'm doing my best to improve >.< Just gotta keep practicing.

2. I love video games: Xbox live FTW!!! I mostly play MvC 3 as well as Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010

3. I also like anime as well as Doujin games, however not the overrated crap that's on T.V today. Some I watch would be shows like Cowboy Bebop, some Gatchman aka G-force, High School of the dead, Digimon and yeah even Lucky Star. The main Doujin game I play is Touhou Project.

4. I like hanging out with my friends especially when we mess around in my Art 2-D design class, which makes things better, because Grad Nights coming up!!! WWWHHHHOOOO!!! Random times coming up!!!

5. I'm not afraid to admit it: I'm a perv. My avi proves it. Even my friends knows it. lol

6. As for music I mostly listen to japanese pop, and some Touhou and video game soundtracks.

Nothing special, just some boring guy. Very Happy
I'll add more later.
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Cool! You should give me your deviantart link and I'll watch you!^.^ Heehee. I love being goofy and stuff with my friends as well. Very Happy I love to listen to japanese music too. Do you have a favorite english band? Like stuff you listen on the radio? And yeah, many guys I know are pervs. It comes with being a male. lol. Thanks so much for telling me a little about yourself! If you want to post more, you can. I'll post more too if you do. =)
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
So what are you into? Left_bar_bleue250/250So what are you into? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:49 am

I am completely obsessed with cats.

Whether that's a good thing or not is up for debate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:08 am

Kapus wrote:
I am completely obsessed with cats.

Whether that's a good thing or not is up for debate.

Cats are amazing. Very Happy I love them, but I'm more of a dog person.
Back to top Go down
Wesker8
Son of Wind
Son of Wind
Wesker8

Male
Number of posts : 517
Birthday : 1993-03-24
Registration date : 2009-10-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Tails the Fox

Character sheet
Name: Cindy
Level: 55
HP (Health Points):
So what are you into? Left_bar_bleue2500/2500So what are you into? Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:10 am

Kagome+InuYasha16 wrote:
Cool! You should give me your deviantart link and I'll watch you!^.^ Heehee. I love being goofy and stuff with my friends as well. Very Happy I love to listen to japanese music too. Do you have a favorite english band? Like stuff you listen on the radio? And yeah, many guys I know are pervs. It comes with being a male. lol. Thanks so much for telling me a little about yourself! If you want to post more, you can. I'll post more too if you do. =)

yeah sure I'll post it right now http://howsplendid.deviantart.com/ My gallery's ok.. nothing special.

I've haven't enjoyed listening to the radio since I was 14. So nah I don't have a favorite English band.

And yeah when I remember, I'll post more. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
So what are you into? Left_bar_bleue300/350So what are you into? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:18 pm

I only just found this thread; figured I'd post a bit just for the sake of it.

1. Being the slightly crazy male that I am, my imagination is the world's best entertainment system. My mind is constantly conjuring up entire worlds, characters, stories, and more. I can entertain myself for hours - a useful skill, lol. My favorite way to let my mind out is through game making. Seriously, I have made a tabletop roleplaying game with a pencil, 50 notecards, and a little bit of inspiration from my favorite online RPG. And yes, I insert myself and my friends into said games as the main characters. So fun....

2. Computers are made of win. So is the internet. I love learning computer programming languages!

3. I am slightly autistic - or to be more accurate I have Aspergers Syndrome, which is on the low end of Autism Spectrum Disorders. Did I confuse anyone with my technicality? If I did...it's to be expected. I could go into rediculous detail, but to keep short: I process information differently than most. This leads to social awkwardness (Some of which I have managed to overcome), slightly obsessive tendancies, perfectionism, among other things. Don't let my internet - speak fool you, because I have much more difficulty communicating in person.

4. The word "introverted" describes about half of my personality right there. That does not mean that I don't enjoy conversation or company - talking with my friend does wonders for my mood. Basically, I like to be alone much of the time. Extended interactions with others can make me squirm, even drain my energy. A lot of people don't seem to realize the ammount of effort that goes into talking with others, but it's definently not lost on me. Perhaps a side effect of my autistic side?

5. Even introverts get lonely. It's like my personality can't decide what it wants to be. Depends on the situation I guess.

6. I heart me some novels. I have never understood the general population of teenager's disintrest in reading.

7. You may have noticed by now I use big words...

8. I enjoy romance. And bunnies. See what I did there? Even rediculously stoic guys like me can open up a bit. Of course, it could be just because this is the internet...Oh, I hope I'm not going to turn out as cynical as my parents. >_>

9. I can sum up several paragraphs of redudancy with "I <3 Jesus."

10. For all my antisocial quirks, I apparently have a sense of humor. It only seems to come out when I am at ease with my surroundings. Or just whenever I'm with my best friend forever.

I hope I didn't bore you there. My lack of communication skills can leak through even on the internet. silent
Back to top Go down
Kagome+InuYasha16
5 Star Member
5 Star Member
Kagome+InuYasha16

Female

Character sheet
Name:
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Oh no, you didn't bore me at all! I've worked with many autistic kids and how you've explained it, its all very typical. I'd always find myself so envious of how differently your minds work. (I do hope I'm not being offensive. I'm not vey good with words..) Because everything about it it so creative and unique. Of course the downside is the lack in social skills, but I'd give all of my social skills up for a creative mind. It just means that you're not getting to know someone that could really hurt you in the end.(If that makes sense) Its so great that you love making characters and stories and can use big words and stuff. It makes you very unique and intelligent. I'm really glad to get to know more about you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what are you into?   So what are you into? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what are you into?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: General Discussion :: Juice Bar-
Jump to: