Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A parody Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female
Number of posts : 91
Birthday : 1988-04-20
Registration date : 2009-03-19
Favorite Sonic Character : Blaze, Amy, Wave, Shadow, Sonic

Character sheet
Name: Renetona Cran
Level: 255
HP (Health Points):
A parody Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58247/58247A parody Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58247/58247)

A parody Encounter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:29 pm

"Thanks, I'm actually new around this place. Oh? There's more of you around?"

(Thinks to herself: "Hmm, a group? Oh, but I'm a little shy towards crowds, but I'll get over it.")

"U-um... hi." -- *introduces herself and her Mag to the rest of the group*
"Oh, just a second, looks like Bhrima is a bit hungry."

*Feeds her Mag a Star Atomizer. Bhrima does a spin happily three times as her stats increase and she grows a little bit. Her mag then flies to the computer again and opens notepad to explain some info about both her master and self in slight detail, but not revealing any personal information.*

Ren: "Hey, silly mag.... hacking another person's computer is against the rules."

Bhrima (notepad reply): "They permitted it. These are the people who found us after the incident, they mean no harm."

Ren: ".....okay, I see. Just make sure no virus or anything gets in. Keep everything up-to-date and the like."

Bhrima: "Roger. Beginning profile briefing...

Self-
Name: Bhrima
System: Mag (Ex-Cast)
Energy Level: 200
IQ: 120%

Active abilities:
Shifta+Deband = P.A. reached 100%
Invincibility = When master is under attack by a powerful enemy commander
Reverser = When master has fallen in battle (One time use per 20 hours)
Mirage Blasts equipped = 03 (Maximum load)

Objective: to always occupy my master, increase her stats during combat and avert her death if with sufficient energy.
Master: Renetona Cran
Bond to master: Linked by fate

Master's data:
Organization: D-Type Force (Second-in-command Admiral)

Combat Statistics:
War Level: 74
Prefered formation in squad: Power
Best weapon: Sanctioned Gunhammer (Custom Module), Soul Eater, Clara Vistas: MKIV, Black Requiem (lance), Technics
Favored Element: Ice, Lightning
Fault Element (Weakness): Darkness, Earth
Special Abilities: able to transform into a beast when angry. Data of type and how the ability is used directly is corrupt due to memory failure.

Record of fight-
Major threats averted: 07
Failed missions: 02
Deaths: 02

Current Objective: ???? *corrupted data
*assumption: Seek and destroy an enemy race of a kind which threatens the worlds of many others, but information of such target(s) cannot be retrieved; the data is corrupt."

Ren: "........Wow, you had all that behind the scenes and I never knew? What about when they said that they found us here?"

Bhrima: "The data was lost... forgive me."

Ren: "Tch, that figures..." *facepalm*

*after a few minutes later, she does notice how Splice seemed disturbed on his reply earlier by spiritual sense, then she gives him a concerned expression*

"Hmm... seems you're a bit disturbed. Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
A parody Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001A parody Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:47 pm

"Huh?" Splice looked at her. "Oh, it's nothing. I guess we should introduce ourselves." He said. "These are my friends," He looked at them, giving them a chance to introduce themselves.

"My name is Kyle Tyris the Fourth." Kyle said, giving a bow. "A Pleasure to be of your acquaintance."

"My name's Smash The Echidna, and I'm the owner of this house." Smash introduced. "Please, Make yourself at home."

"And I'm Frost." The little puffball said, most likely only just now being noticed given to how short he is. "A galaxy soldier...as it were. I'm retiring now."

"There was one other here." Smash said, looking towards the door. "But he left. He said that he wanted to make something for, um..Bhrima, right? Said he thought he could make a sort of attachment to let her communicate wherever she went."
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
A parody Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58247/58247A parody Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58247/58247)

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:25 pm

"Hrah, an interesting lot. So I can see....
Splice, you seem to be in well-balance and might make a great commander of a squadron."

*looks at Kyle next*
"And you, Kyle, seem to speak words from that of a noble bloodline. I can even tell the way you stand gives it off nicely. A prince perhaps?"

*next glances at Smash*
"And next in line, you look like a martial arts champion. I can sense a strong aura of chi emitting from you. Wouldn't want to end up on your bad-side by any chance."

*chuckles, then kneels down and looks at Frost*
"But you...... why do I sense something familiar? ...as if we were on the same side at some point.........?

.....I can't quite crack it out directly, but.... oh never mind. Regarding the current though, I did notice you, even if smaller than the rest. Just because of small size doesn't mean you're at a disadvantage. If one thing I can remember, 'the smaller one is, the more devastating they are' as for being hard to see and even harder to hit, also there is a saying I do remember from somewhere which goes like: 'sometimes big things come in small packages'."

*she stands up again*
"As for me, well..... I'm just... um... someone who can't remember a thing much. I'm nothing very special, but I think I can take some time to get used to this place. If not noticed though, I may have been on a black-out, but I am good with a few things, disregarding my frail looks. Oh, and try not to mind my voice, I am a bit of a goth, but I don't really hate others... unless given a reason to. A solid reason..."

*gazes at Splice for 5 seconds in complete silence*

"Sorry, but do you mind if I can have a talk with Splice for a minute, alone?"
*she bares a stern and serious expression* (as shown in my avatar)
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
A parody Encounter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue217/18001A parody Encounter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:48 pm

"C-commander?" Splice looked a mix between surprised and flattered. "Uh-heheh, really?" He grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"A prince? Hardly." Kyle chuckled. "I am from a family who faithfully guards our home village from oncoming threats. My ancestors were heroes, and treated like nobles because of our deeds."

Smash grinned. "Thanks, but I'm not champ yet. Next year, though...I just might be."

"Familiar..?" Frost tilted his head to the side curiously. "I dunno. I don't seem to remember you."

Kyle looked down at Frost. "Frost, as you stated, is a force to be reckoned with." He said. "A true hero, indeed. He restarted an old lost war against a cosmic overlord, and came out victorious."

"Well, it's nice to meet you." Smash said, after she finished talking about herself.

"Huh? Me?" Splice's eyebrows rose. "Sure, I guess." He looked at everyone else, who then nodded and left the room. He looked back at her. "So..what is it? Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Arala Cran
Shikigami Weapon
Arala Cran

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 pm

*She glares him in the eyes*
"Sorry to spark a hint of looking distrustful, but I have to talk to you personally about a few things... some confessions and questions up to the front. First off, a question;

I've seen someone in a dream which looks like you... I saw him battling down an onslaught of menacing robot armies under a scientist known by the nickname: 'Eggman'... if I can remember it sharply enough... or was he named 'Robotnick'? either of the two.

It started after he was piloting something as huge as an interstellar dreadnaught cruser or something of the sort, then dropped a bomb almost the scale of a mini-nuke on a once-peaceful city which looked almost like this one. Maybe it was just an illusion or something, but you look just like that one hero who made him pay for the damage.

..........."

*pauses for a long while*

"Next up, a confession to make. ...you might take me for a freak after this, but.... to tell you the truth, I'm not from this world. As I said, my home is quite far away. In fact to get a fix, it could be light years away.

Thanks to Bhrima, I was able to kind of remember a bit of what was really going on, but not completely. I am not sure if you believe it or not, but I am a 'Force', in broad terms, a mage, or sorceress who utilizes Technics...... spell casting, magic and the whatnot, but not anything serving an evil entity in any way. I'm also a princess, and an overlord, but for some reason now, I feel as if my power was 'capped off'.

I was on a mission to destroy some freakish race and their boss, but I think from what I've heard from your friends, and even my Mag... I screwed up. I was really supposed to die in fact from that screw-up because if I can almost picture it right... I was facing off something immense, and apparently, failed. I just hope that those freaks who I had to face off don't find a way here because they are highly dangerous.

The last I remember was being inside of a ruined organic spaceship trying to find something... but emotions such as fear, and madness consecutively flooded my mind when I was near some large red portal. Everything else after that point, just black in mind.

Third, I don't know why or how I completely ended up here, but....my appearance isn't normal to me right now. Still though, I will need some time to recover after my failed attempt to liberate a nearby world next to my own of something which took me down by surprise. Oh, but to tell you, my Mag isn't joking on another point. I actually can transform into a stronger being while here, but I'm not sure how to yet... however, if I do look like an overgrown mutant, try to steer-clear. On a side warning though, I can feel something burning inside, but it is very painful... whatever it is, I don't know of it well.

...........I didn't want to get your friends involved with this all at once, so I had to tell you directly.

.....should I tell them about this, or would you instead? I'm actually a bit nervous and don't know what would happen if I did."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Splice fell silent, listening to every word she had to say. He was quite surprised by most of it. He folded his arms and tried to take it as calmly as possible, thinking of a responsible reply like Smash would do. "Okay, For starters, I'm not exactly sure what this dream of yours means, but it must have been based off of actual events here." He said. "His full name is Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. A scientist, with a life-long goal of world domination. He attacked this city about two times in the past, but the second time was a lot worse. Or maybe it's just because I don't remember the first? I dunno. But he did attack here, and he burned the city up pretty badly. He used a large battleship called the "Egg Carrier" to send out his army of robots. He also attacked a nearby city, shooting it with a powerful laser as a "Demonstration" of his power. He blew up a good quarter of the city. That might have been the nuke you saw in your dream. As for me, My main role in that was running around and helping everyone in need, and then chasing him off with the help of my friends that I managed to gather together. It just might have been me you saw." He paused for a bit, then continued. "As for you being from another world, I don't think of you as a freak at all." He assured her. "Frost..He's not from this world either." He said, looking towards the room the others had gone into. "He arrived here about 4, nearly 5 years ago. He'd been chased down for a long time by his enemies, and took refuge here before he struck back." He looked back towards her. "But I've never seen a sorcerer or sorceress before. I'll keep that in mind. And finally, I say we tell my friends together. Trust me, we've been through a whole lot. They'll help you, best they can. And I will too." He smiled warmly, trying to seem reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A parody Encounter   A parody Encounter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A parody Encounter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Fan Media :: Fan Fiction :: Role Playing Area :: Serious Roleplays-
Jump to: