Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMoSC - Archived

Go down 
+2
Medley♪
Smash Corliss
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
TMoSC - Archived Left_bar_bleue217/18001TMoSC - Archived Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:41 pm

This RP is open only to people who have been invited. The Invited people are..

Kapus
Speedy The Hedgehog
EstellaDelMar
Alestar

If you haven't been invited, PM me to ask if you can join. This RP is being hosted by both me and Angel Wings, and, if Alestar joins, her as well. I am only accepting 3 more people into this, so if you want to join then PM right now. The RP has already started, actually, but in order to let the invited people join, I had to post it here.

====

"Pearl! Come here quick!" Smash called from in the living room of his house. The pink echidna hurried as fast as she could
"Yes? What's wrong?" She asked in a panic.
"Send a call out to everyone. I want everyone here in an hour tops." He ordered. "Also, tell whoever is able to get to Angel Island to bring Kyle as well."
Pearl didn't waste time asking questions, she quickly left the room to do what she was told. Smash stood up from his seat and began setting everything up for a large meeting.

Splice sat down under the window at the side of the house. He stared down at the ground, emotionless. He felt empty on the inside. Slowly, his gaze lifted to a small object in his hand. It was a ring. A silver ring with an aquamarine jewel. He stared at it for a long time. '...Why...why did it come to this..?' He thought, hopelessly. 'Everything was..perfect. And now...will I ever even see her again..? And what's wrong with me? I've just lost the one I love, yet, I can't even shed a tear...?' Even his thoughts trembled as he considered the fact that Cymbeline might be gone forever. The only thing he could really think of after that was her smiling face.

"That's everyone!" Pearl announced as she walked back into the living room. "Good." Smash turned to look at her, just as he finished setting up the last chair. "Did you send someone to pick up Kyle?" He asked. "Yes. Gizmo said he would gladly do it." She replied. "Good, good..Now we just need to wait."
"Right...But, could you tell me what exactly is going on?" Pearl asked. Smash shook his head. "It's a long story. Too long to tell twice, so lets just wait until everyone arrives." Smash went and sat back down on the couch. '...I never would have thought that this would have such a big impact on Splice...'

Last edited by Smash The Echidna on Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female
Number of posts : 609
Birthday : 1997-07-09
Registration date : 2009-01-22
Favorite Sonic Character : Sandra.

Character sheet
Name: Roydley Angrym'n
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
TMoSC - Archived Left_bar_bleue562/865TMoSC - Archived Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:17 am

(Alright, I'll join. If its somewhere that I can, might as well take up the chance.) There was a familiar knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://Something.com
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
TMoSC - Archived Left_bar_bleue217/18001TMoSC - Archived Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:33 am

Smash stood up. "Heh, The first one as usual." He went and opened the door. "Speedy?"
Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
TMoSC - Archived Left_bar_bleue562/865TMoSC - Archived Empty_bar_bleue  (562/865)

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Speedy looked up at him, surprised that he knew who he was. "Yeah, its me. How did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Smash grinned. "Call it a lucky guess." His smile quickly faded. "Come on in." As he let Speedy in, he saw two foxes and a silver chao walking up to the open door behind him.

"We're here!" The silver colored fox called to him.

"Ah, Come on in Crystal." He welcomed, and turned his gaze to the other girl next to her. "Uhh....Jessie, right? I didn't know you were in town."
Jessie grinned. "I was spending the week over at Crystal's house." She said.
"Ah yes yes, of course." Smash nodded "Well, come on in." He stepped aside for the two to come in. 'Speedy got here before Crystal and Jessie did when Crystal's house is like two blocks away, and Speedy's is like five...Heh.'
Back to top Go down
Medley♪
The Angry One
Medley♪

Female

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:48 am

Speedy sat down. "So, Smash, care to explain what was going on? I was just randomly called by Pearl and told to come here immediately." He frowned. "I had to cancel my date with Violet."
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Smash frowned. "Sorry, Speedy. I honestly wouldn't have called anyone if I didn't know things would be this bad...It's a long story. I'll tell everyone at once."
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 117
Birthday : 1995-12-13
Registration date : 2009-11-25
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow The Hedgehog

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Cymbeline was outside, sitting on a tree branch. From there, she saw everyone inside the house settle and get ready for the meeting. Her heart sank when she glanced over at Splice who wasnt far from her and saw how upset he was. Memories of Cy, including her last moments before she changed completely came to Cymbeline. "...." She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a female voice nearby. Cymbeline looked over and saw a Pink Echidna walking to the house. "..Marina? " she said to herself as remembered several occasions where they met up. They were also Cy's memories.
Back to top Go down
Kapus
~Hoarder of Memories~
~Hoarder of Memories~
Kapus

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Favorite Sonic Character : Crabmeat

Character sheet
Name: Kapus
Level: 4
HP (Health Points):
TMoSC - Archived Left_bar_bleue250/250TMoSC - Archived Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:57 pm

(wow, I'm nearly a month late)

As Smash was talking to Speedy, he heard another knock at his door.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTailsTheFox
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm

Smash turned around to open the door. "Ah, Glad you're here. Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMoSC - Archived Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMoSC - Archived   TMoSC - Archived Empty

Back to top Go down

TMoSC - Archived
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic Blitz :: Archives :: The Hall of Fame-
Jump to: