Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Random Message Game!

Go down 
+6
Jamos
AngelWings
Smash Corliss
Alestar
EstrellaDelMar
DarkNightmare
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Message Game!   The Random Message Game! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:10 pm

My computer Has a Face That laughs at me when I facedesk and eats pillows but then I kick it To the sky hoping that it would fly into the sun
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
DarkNightmare
DarkNightmare

Male
Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Registration date : 2009-12-16
Favorite Sonic Character : (No order After 1st Character)
Shadow The Hedgehog, Vector the Crocodile, Espio The Chameleon, Knuckles the Echidna, Dr Ivo Robotnik.

PostSubject: Re: The Random Message Game!   The Random Message Game! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Word Count: 8 - Keep it up! =)

My computer Has a Face That laughs at me when I facedesk and eats pillows but then I kick it To the sky hoping that it would fly into the sun to retrieve Hot Chocolate
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Water Drop
Water Drop
AngelWings

Female
Number of posts : 117
Birthday : 1995-12-13
Registration date : 2009-11-25
Favorite Sonic Character : Shadow The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Random Message Game!   The Random Message Game! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 am

My computer Has a Face That laughs at me when I facedesk and eats pillows but then I kick it To the sky hoping that it would fly into the sun to retrieve Hot Chocolate and dance with Camels

lol!
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/350The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: The Random Message Game!   The Random Message Game! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 pm

My computer Has a Face That laughs at me when I facedesk and eats pillows but then I kick it To the sky hoping that it would fly into the sun to retrieve Hot Chocolate and dance with Camels only to get deep fried by McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
Bray the fox

Male
Number of posts : 5
Birthday : 1996-10-01
Registration date : 2011-04-20
Favorite Sonic Character : Tails the fox

Character sheet
Name: Bray
Level: 1
HP (Health Points):
The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Random Message Game!   The Random Message Game! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:03 am

My computer Has a Face That laughs at me when I facedesk and eats pillows but then I kick it To the sky hoping that it would fly into the sun to retrieve Hot Chocolate and dance with Camels only to get deep fried by McDonalds and eaten by a Sasquatch.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/350The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: The Random Message Game!   The Random Message Game! - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:00 pm

My computer Has a Face That laughs at me when I facedesk and eats pillows but then I kick it To the sky hoping that it would fly into the sun to retrieve Hot Chocolate and dance with Camels only to get deep fried by McDonalds and eaten by a Sasquatch who can't stand coconuts.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue217/18001The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: The Random Message Game!   The Random Message Game! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:51 pm

My computer Has a Face That laughs at me when I facedesk and eats pillows but then I kick it To the sky hoping that it would fly into the sun to retrieve Hot Chocolate and dance with Camels only to get deep fried by McDonalds and eaten by a Sasquatch who can't stand coconuts but loves to dance his heart out with friendship.

((I think this already ended though. Aren't we supposed to start a new sentence?)
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random Message Game!   The Random Message Game! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random Message Game!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4