Sonic Blitz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfiction is the activity of the wandering mind...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.

Go down 
3 posters

Which RPG battle style format would you want me to use for this game?
A. Turn Based Style
Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Vote_lcap0%Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B. Time Action Style (seen in FF4)
Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Vote_lcap40%Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
C. Real Time Style (seen in Kingdom Hearts series)
Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Vote_lcap60%Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
LuckytheHedgehog
LuckytheHedgehog

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-11-17
Favorite Sonic Character : Sonic

Character sheet
Name: Ventus the Freelancer
Level: 6
HP (Health Points):
Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Left_bar_bleue6585/6585Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Empty_bar_bleue  (6585/6585)

Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Empty
PostSubject: Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.   Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:12 am

Okay, so here's what i have.

-All characters and stats.
-All weapons in the game.
-All armor in the game
-all accessories in the game
-Who is the main character and secondary protaganist.

otherwise i'm not finished. nor do i have the nessacary programs to make the game, but i will get them somehow. i'm almost done with the enemies log, though afterwards i have to move on to an actual storyline. i also must get permission from someone to use a place they created. i will not reveal what it is yet. i have a beginning and know what i want to do from here. however, i know that a lot of people like different kinds of RPG style battles. so enter the poll and i will decide what to use. also if any of you know of good websites that offer great game-creating programs, please let me know! thank you.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male
Number of posts : 4055
Birthday : 1992-07-31
Registration date : 2008-10-28
Favorite Sonic Character : Knuckles

&Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Smash The Echidna
Level: 120
HP (Health Points):
Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Left_bar_bleue217/18001Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.   Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 am

Hm. Well, My vote goes for KH Styled battle. IF you can pull that off. If you can, then I will have gained a truckload more respect for you. Not that I don't have any respect for you at all, I'd just have more. XD

The RPGMaker 2003, I posted up a download link to here in the Resource Collection. That has a battle system like FF4. So thats available to use.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Smash_The_Echidna
LuckytheHedgehog
LuckytheHedgehog

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Left_bar_bleue6585/6585Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Empty_bar_bleue  (6585/6585)

PostSubject: Re: Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.   Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:08 pm

thanks smash. i'm gonna be honest, i don't think i could quite do KH style but something very close to it. more like a comination of FF4 style and sonic chronicles style.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):
Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Left_bar_bleue217/18001Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Empty_bar_bleue  (217/18001)

PostSubject: Re: Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.   Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Well, Whatever works for you then.
Back to top Go down
LuckytheHedgehog
LuckytheHedgehog

Male

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.   Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:26 pm

yeah. but thanks again for the support. i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Smash Corliss
Champion Of The Blitz
Champion Of The Blitz
Smash Corliss

Male

&Knuckles

Character sheet
HP (Health Points):

PostSubject: Re: Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.   Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:57 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadic3
Water Drop
Water Drop
DarkShadic3

Male
Number of posts : 273
Birthday : 1994-06-08
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Favorite Sonic Character : 1. Shadow
2. Sonic
3. Metal/Mecha Sonic
4. Knuckles

Character sheet
Name: Eclipse the Hedgehog
Level: 10
HP (Health Points):
Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Left_bar_bleue300/350Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/350)

PostSubject: Re: Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.   Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm always supportive of serious fangames. Good luck, and FF4 style! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.   Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't quite have a name yet but going to make it. in progress now.
Page 1 of 1